Residential Inspections - Houston TX - Since 2001Contact us Today!
Houston Home Inspections
- Structural and foundation inspections by a Houston licensed professional structural engineer.
- Service area: Harris and parts of Brazoria, Galveston, Fort Bend, and Montgomery County.
- Concurrent mechanical and termite inspections available.
- Supra key available for realtors’ convenience.
- Inspection findings are discussed at the end of the inspection.
- Accurate floor plan of each floor with level readings.
- Written report sent out within one working day, usually the same day.
The Sealy Advantage
- Foundation repair plan can be provided.
- Most roofs accessible by ladder and checked.
- Digital photography provided with structural and mechanical inspection reports.
- Infrared camera available.
- Convenient credit card payment.
About Taylor Sealy
Taylor Sealy is a licensed professional engineer with a structural engineering degree from Texas A&M University (1975). He was with Du-West Foundation Repair from 1992-1996 and Peverley Engineering from 1996-2001. Since 2001, Taylor has owned his own company and has inspected more than 10,000 homes since 1992. He has performed inspections on structures ranging in size from the smallest to some of the largest homes in Houston for some of the most well known real estate firms and clients in the city.